Monday, May 23, 2011

Deadlifts and Duct Tape


Moments into today’s WOD... panic set it.  FUCK!  I didn’t change my bra!  
I wander the house in some pathetic, non supportive boobie garment that does NADA for support.  But... there I was, attempting to run 500, with “The Girls” out of control.  Not fucking funny.  I resorted to self support - otherwise known as running holding my titties.  I have no shame.
Then the real horror set in.  Today’s WOD is deadlifts and box jumps!?!  Double fuck.  Doing a box jump with big knockers and no support is like taking a baseball to the titties with every jump.  In other words.  UNcomfortable.  AND... today is one of the few days I get to shine.  I absolutely suck at 99.8% of CrossFit... but I have a shit heavy deadlift.  That equates to me NOT sucking at this WOD.  I had to take action.  I refuse to be defeated by a large set of bosoms.
This is where I got creative.  Trying to hold my boobs and manage high box jumps wasn’t going to cut it.  I lack coordination and skill so I need all the balance I can get.  


Duct tape?  Hell ya!


Pride?  Naw.  This shit was functional.  The “straps” were a critical component for boobie control.  As you can clearly see, that alpha boobie (reference A Little Nip Tuck, Lift and Suck) is being a spiteful little bitch and eking her way out of the contraption.  In all... this was a  great solution.  Fuck vanity.    
I rocked this WOD in 6:48 
21-15-9 
185# deadlifts
20” box jumps


I should patent this shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment