Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vicodin with a Vodka chaser?

Less than an hour away from my third attempt at the games WOD.  Shit balls.  I’ve decided another one of my many objectives at this CrossFit sport... aim low and you’ll likely not disappoint yourself too much.  I’m shooting for one rep in today’s challenge.  It’s a clean, squat and overhead press motion with a stupid (meaning heavy) amount of weight.  I have shit bad form which leads to lumbar crunching of my spinal column.  I’m guessing I’ll walk in about 5’10” and leave somewhere around 4’2’’.  Due to last weeks pathetic performance of 5 rounds and some change I’m sitting somewhere near DFL (dead fucking last) in the competition.  Like I said.... aim low and you’ll likely NOT disappoint yourself.  
I’ll be submitting my next post from the orthopedic ward... later tonight.  

2 comments:

  1. Third attempt at wod #3?? Oh, what a stud you are. And are you making fun of short people? *itch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only to look you in the eyes Rosanne.... ;0)

    ReplyDelete